It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:20 pm

Post subject: Guild Recruitment FAQ
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:05 pm  
Anonymous

Are you looking for specific classes?
At the moment we are happy to accept players of any class into the guild. We do have to be realistic with our events though, and may, for example, require a hunter to step down so that a healing class can go along instead.

Do I have to be level 60 or 70 to join?
Not at all. Being a casual guild most of our members have low level alts they play with. We frequently organise low level instance runs in conjunction with our level 60 events.

Will you be telling me how to spec my class?
No, that's not any fun.

How old do I have to be to join the guild?
There is no official age limit for the guild, we judge new members entirely on their level of maturity.

Do I have to be from the UK to join?
People from any country are welcome to join the guild.
You will need to be able to read/speak English but I imagine if you can't do that you won't be reading this anyway.

Please also take into consideration your time zone. Most of our instance runs take place between 6pm-1am GMT and this can run quite late into the night for many parts of the world.

Do I have to attend instance runs every week?
Definately not, if you're busy with real life, want to solo some quests or simply can't be bothered to go raiding you are not required to.

How many members do you have?
Currently we have around 80 members playing 250+ characters. That's a lot of alts!